Metro Cab of Grand Rapids Sedan Drivers (Independent Contractors)
*TRANSPORTATION COMPANY CHAUFFEURS NEEDED
Metro Cab of Grand Rapids, has immediate openings for full-time, part-time, and weekend luxury independent contract sedan chauffeurs.
Excellent income potential.
Chauffeurs are independent contractors who work on a commission plus gratuity pay system
- Must have a chauffeur’s license and be at least 23 years old (for insurance purposes) and provide original license as well as proof of legal eligibility to work in the United States.
- MVR (motor vehicle report) must meet insurance specifications, i.e.:
– No more than 3 minor moving violations in the past 3 years.
– Absolutely NO alcohol, impaired, reckless driving, drug related or driving under suspension infractions.
- Must obtain a state felony clearance with no criminal history.
- Possess excellent knowledge of the geographical area of western Michigan and be able to read maps and/or utilize a personal GPS.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as this position functions in a 24/7 environment.
- As independent contractors, chauffeurs are responsible for purchasing their own uniform/supplies and gas.
Clean-cut, courteous individuals with a professional attitude should apply in person at:
Metro Cab of Grand Rapids
4678 Danvers, SE
Kentwood, MI 49512*