Metro Cab Taxi Driver (Southeast Michigan, Independent Contractor)
Looking for a career change? Need to make more money? Need a flexible schedule? Become a Professional Driver.
Metro Cab is a local company providing professional transportation to area residents and businesses. There are many driving options out there, but only a few can offer you the ability to making driving a career.
If you enjoy driving, then Metro Cab provides you with the opportunity to have a career as a professional driver.
There are many driving options. Why pick Metro Cab over the others?
We provide all the tools you need to be successful:
- Driver Orientation Program
- A late model vehicle and maintenance
- Clients that need transportation 24/7
- Latest technology available to match you to the client
- $500 Lease Credit after 6 months of leasing
Many other transportation companies want you to use your personal vehicle. You’ll have to pay for insurance and maintenance costs, and for that investment you receive just a small percentage of the fare.
At Metro Cab, you pay a set lease for everything and you keep all the revenue. You determine what you want to make. Typically our drivers take home up to $1,500 per week after their lease payment.
Metro Cab is very selective and only contract with drivers that meet the following requirements
- Must present a neat, clean and professional appearance
- Minimum age 23 (insurance requirement)
- Must have good driving record
- Must past drug screen
- Must pass criminal background check
Stop by our location if you would like to learn more about driving as a career.
MetroCab 24957 Brest Road Taylor, MI 48180